There are several reasons why Marriott BonvoyTM points earned could be missing from your Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy account. The most common are:
- Marriott Bonvoy points can take up to a week to appear in your Eat Around Town account and one to two weeks to appear in your Marriott Bonvoy account.
- You did not use a credit or debit card linked to your Eat Around Town account when you completed your transaction.
- If you are using your debit card, you didn’t use it like a credit card to earn Marriott Bonvoy points. If you used your PIN number, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies associated with the program (Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express®). We can only identify your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank transactions.
- You linked your credit or debit card and immediately tried to use it for Eat Around Town. Once you link your card, it usually takes about 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a day when the restaurant is not offering rewards. (Consult the restaurant’s details page for more information.)
- You dined at a restaurant that left the Eat Around Town program prior to the date you visited.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we were not able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant visited is one of our national brands or franchises, the business may not have added that specific location to Eat Around Town.
Are you missing Marriott Bonvoy points? Fill out a missing reward form.